Need a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)?
Let us take care of your annual Gas Safety Certificate for your property(s) so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
We carry out work for letting agents and landlords from far and wide who have property in Birmingham and the West Midlands. Our £75+VAT fixed price package covers 2 gas appliances, more appliances can be added at a discounted cost. Once complete all the relevant paperwork will be forwarded to you for your records.
We can also service boilers whilst on site so be sure to take advantage of our Gas Safety Cert & Boiler Service Package for a great saving!
What you’ll get with a Gas Safety Certificate:
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
- If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
- Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
Without completing all of the above checks an appliance can not be issued a Gas Safety Certificate.
We cover the whole of Birmingham and the West Midlands, so give us a call us today on 07876 747 047 to book.
Request a call back
Gas Safe Registered Engineers
From leaking pipes to installing your washing machine, our plumbers are ready to help.
Call HeatSafe Birmingham today on 07876 747 047
Heatsafe Birmingham can help with all of your heating, plumbing & air conditioning needs all over Birmingham & the West Midlands, so don’t delay – call us today!
Birmingham | Solihull | Shirley | Moseley | Harborne | Hall Green | King's Heath | Edgbaston